One Pot Vegetable Pilaf
Yields 5.0 cups
An intensely flavorful rice dish, infused with our in-house blend of whole spices. With paneer and our favorite veggies, (cauliflower, peas, tomatoes and potatoes) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
Ingredients: Basmati Rice, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Peas, Organic Yellow Potatoes, Paneer, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Spices, Raisins & Salt
Instructions: Package includes: 1) Long Grain Basmati Rice 2) Caramelized Onions Sauce with Nuts 3) Paneer & Organic Vegetable Medley. TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Add Sauce, Rice, and 1 ½ + ⅛ cup water (hot if possible), ensuring rice is submerged under the water.
- Add in the paneer & vegetables and turn once to coat on both sides.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and stir well so vegetables and rice and evenly mixed.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: onions slices, yogurt Leftover Reheating Tips: Splashing a bit of water will help freshen the rice
History: The word pilaf is used interchangeably with pulao, a dish consumed mainly in Central Asia, South Asia, Middle East and Africa. Its believed to have originated in ancient India and has multiple variations.