One Pot Vegetable Pilaf
Yields 5.0 cups
A mild, yet intensely flavorful rice dish, infused with our in-house blend of whole spices. With paneer and our favorite veggies, (cauliflower, peas, tomatoes and potatoes) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
Package includes: 1) Long Grain Basmati Rice 2) Caramelized Onions with Nuts 3) Paneer & Organic Vegetable Medley
- In the Instant Pot, add onions, rice, and 1 ½ + ⅛ cup water (hot if possible). Mix together as well as possible.
- Add in the paneer & vegetables and turn once to coat on both sides.
- Lock lid, set valve to SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then set valve to VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and press CANCEL to turn off.
- If the vegetables are stuck together separate the pieces with a spatula and mix it in well with the rice.
- Classic accompaniments are raw onions, yogurt.
- If eating the next day, splash a little water on to the rice before reheating.