Only for SF Bay
Serves 2-3 - yields 32 oz
An intensely flavorful rice dish, infused with our in-house blend of whole spices. With garbanzo beans and our favorite veggies, (green beans, peas, carrots, corn, potatoes) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
In the Kit: 1) Vegetable Mix 2) Basmati Rice 3) Pilaf Masala Sauce
Ingredients: Organic Vegetable Mix [Peas, Carrots, Corn, Green Beans, Garbanzos & Potatoes], Organic Basmati Rice, Organic Tomatoes, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Raisins, Organic Spices (Coriander, Cardamom, Cayenne, Red Chili Pod, Cinnamon, Cumin, Clove) & Salt. Allergens: Tree Nuts, cashews
Instant Pot Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- Rinse rice.
- Add ¾ cup water, rice, and sauce, ensuring rice is submerged under the water. Add vegetable medley on top.
- SEAL and cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, VENT, then mix well. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (use defrosted)
- Rinse rice.
In a lidded heavy bottom pot, add vegetables, rice, sauce, and 2 cups water.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook until water is absorbed 18 - 20 minutes.
- Take off the stove and rest covered for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, pickles Serve with: papadum, yogurt
Leftover tip: prior to reheating, add a splash of water to freshen the rice
Delicious instapot food delivered to home for reasonable price! 5-Star experience
I ordered the Pot Vegetable Pilaf. You can't go too wrong with an Instapot dish but Seeti has certainly made it idiot-proof by putting step by step instructions on the packaging. It took 15 minutes from start to end to put a delicious meal in front of my family. Loved it!