Palak Paneer Sauce
Our favorite vegetarian sauce. Made with caramelized onions and seasoned with our in house spice blend. Ours is made without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
Sauce Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Ghee, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (ghee)
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
At home, you need:
- 9 oz of chopped blanched/frozen spinach
- 4 to 6 oz of cubed paneer
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water, spinach, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and add paneer.
- Set to SAUTE, stir intermittently for 3 minutes till paneer is soft. Enjoy!
- Bring sauce, spinach, and 1 cup of water to boil.
- Reduce heat and cook uncovered for 5 + minutes, to dry off any visible water.
- Add paneer and cook till warm and just soft, ~ 2 minutes. Enjoy!
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan or roti
Leftover tip: paneer hardens if overcooked, so heat minimally.
It's all about the sauce!
Love this sauce! Although we didn't have the cheese, we added vegetables instead and the combination of the sauce and the veggies turned out amazing! So much flavor coming through because of the sauce. Thank you Seeti for making dinner preparations so easy! My entire family enjoyed it!