Rajma / Kidney Beans Curry Sauce
Cozy up with our classic rajma sauce. Silky beans in a spicy tart sauce, what's not to love?
Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Avocado Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Green Chili, Spices & Salt
At home you need:
- 1 ½ to 2 cans of no salt added kidney beans, drained
- Salt, we added sparingly so adjust to taste
Instant Pot Instruction
Add 1 cup water, kidney beans, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 5 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and mash a handful of kidney beans to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Add kidney beans, sauce, and 1 ¼ - 1 ½ water to just cover kidney beans. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook covered for 7 minutes or till the kidney beans are soft.
- Remove lid, simmer and mash a handful of kidney beans to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon, yogurt Serve with: rice or naan
Excellent! Needed a little less water to make it perfect
Super tasty recipe! Just add a little less water ( 1 cup)