Rajma / Kidney Beans Curry Sauce
Cozy up with our classic rajma sauce. Silky beans in a spicy tart sauce, what's not to love?
Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Avocado Oil, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Organic Coriander, Organic Cumin, Organic Raw Sugar, Salt, Organic Cayenne, Organic Turmeric, Green Chili, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves.
At home you need:
- 1 ½ cans of kidney beans, drained
Instant Pot Instruction
Add 1 cup water, kidney beans, and sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 10 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then VENT.
- Mash a handful of kidney beans and stir on SAUTE mode for 2-3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Add kidney beans, sauce, and 1 ¼ - 1 ½ water to just cover kidney beans. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook covered for 7 minutes or until the kidney beans are soft.
- Simmer and mash a handful of kidney beans to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon, yogurt
Serve with: rice, roti, or on its own
Excellent! Needed a little less water to make it perfect
Super tasty recipe! Just add a little less water ( 1 cup)