Yields 1.75 cups
Package includes: 1) Makhni Sauce 2) Paneer 3) Cream
TIP: Cutting the packet on two/three sides will make it easier to move its contents to the IP.
- In the Instant Pot, add the paneer and sauce with ¾ cup water.
- Lock lid, set valve to SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes.
- Once done, set valve to VENT to release pressure immediately.
- Open lid and press CANCEL to turn off.
- The paneer and sauce may be stuck together. Separate with a spatula.
- Add cream and set IP to SAUTE mode for 5 minutes, stir intermittently to thicken sauce.
- Classic accompaniments are raw onions.
- Best served with Indian flatbread.