Only for SF Bay
Serves 2 to 3: Cooked yield 20 oz
Serves 4 to 6: Cooked Yield 40 oz
Our favorite vegetarian dish, perfect for everyday or special enough for entertaining. This wholesome dish of spinach and paneer (farmer’s cheese) has an extra kick of garlic and seasoned with fenugreek. We make ours without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
In the Kit: 1) Blanched Spinach 2) Paneer 3) Garlic & Fenugreek Masala Sauce
Ingredients: Organic Spinach, Paneer, Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Ghee, Spices & Salt.
Instant Pot Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- Add ½ cup water (1 cup for family), spinach, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and add paneer.
- SAUTE for 3 minutes, stirring intermitently, till paneer is just warm and soft. Overcooking will make the paneer hard. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- Bring sauce, spinach, and 1 cup (2 cups for family) water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook for ~5 minutes, stirring intermittently, to dry off any visible liquid.
- Add paneer and cook for 2 minutes till just warm and soft. Overcooking will make the paneer hard. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions
Serve with: naan or roti
Better than my mom’s palak!
I think Palak Paneer is my new fav Seeti meal kit. It was so fast to make and so incredibly delicious — this is definitely better than my mom’s palak (but please don’t tell her that). What’s best is that it is so flavorful, that I was able to keep it in my fridge and eat it as a small side portion with roti over 3 days!
Yummy and Easy
Love the ease of making meal kits with Seeti. And everything tastes fresh and healthy homemade. Its good as is or you can eat with roti or rice.
This is one of my favorite dishes when we go out to eat and this did not disappoint. Loved using fresh spinach and my kids ate it too! And super easy to make as well which is never the case with Pakistani food!