Only for SF Bay
Our favorite vegetarian dish, perfect for everyday or special enough for entertaining. This consists of paneer (farmer’s cheese) in a spinach sauce that is seasoned with caramelized onions. We make ours without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Ingredients: Organic Spinach, Paneer, Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, GrassFed Ghee, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
Package includes: 1) Spinach Sauce 2) Spinach 3) Paneer.
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water (1 cup for family), spinach, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and add paneer.
- Set to SAUTE, stir intermittently for 3 minutes till paneer is soft. Enjoy!
- Bring sauce, spinach, and 1 cup (2 cups for family) of water to boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook uncovered for 5 or more minutes, to dry off any visible water, stirring intermittently.
- Add paneer & cook till warm and just soft~ 2 minutes. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan
Leftover tip: paneer hardens when overcooked, so heat minimally.
Better than my mom’s palak!
I think Palak Paneer is my new fav Seeti meal kit. It was so fast to make and so incredibly delicious — this is definitely better than my mom’s palak (but please don’t tell her that). What’s best is that it is so flavorful, that I was able to keep it in my fridge and eat it as a small side portion with roti over 3 days!
Yummy and Easy
Love the ease of making meal kits with Seeti. And everything tastes fresh and healthy homemade. Its good as is or you can eat with roti or rice.
This is one of my favorite dishes when we go out to eat and this did not disappoint. Loved using fresh spinach and my kids ate it too! And super easy to make as well which is never the case with Pakistani food!