One Pot Vegetable Pilaf Sauce
This sauce is infused with our in-house blend of whole spices and makes an intensely flavorful rice dish. If you add paneer and your favorite veggies, (we suggest cauliflower, peas and potatoes) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Sauce Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Spices, Raisins & Salt. Allergens: Tree Nuts (cashews)
At home you need: 10 oz mix of vegetables and paneer, cut into 1 to 2” pieces AND 3/4 cup basmati rice
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add sauce, un-soaked rice, and 1 ½ + ⅛ cups water, ensuring rice is submerged in the water.
- Add in vegetables and paneer mix.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and stir so everything is evenly mixed.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Heat sauce and vegetables-paneer mix, stirring intermittently.
- Add rice and cook per your normal method. We use a 2:1 ratio of water to rice, boil the water, then cook covered on low heat till done. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, yogurt
Leftover tip: prior to heating, splash a bit of water to freshen the rice.