Ma's Meat Curry Sauce
This aromatic melt in your mouth curry sauce is seasoned with our mom's blend of spices.
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Sauce Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
At home, you need:
- 12 to 18 oz of cubed boneless meat (lamb, mutton or beef) OR 16 to 24 oz of bone-in stew meat
- Salt, we added sparingly, adjust to taste
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water, meat, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 30 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE, and stir intermittently for 3 or more minutes to thicken the sauce. Enjoy!
- Sauté meat in the sauce till golden brown on all sides ~ 5 to 10 minutes. While sautéing, you may need to add a tablespoon or two of water to prevent the sauce from sticking to the pan.
- Add hot water to just cover the meat and bring to boil.
- Cook covered for 40 or more minutes, till meat is tender, stirring intermittently and adding more water as needed to facilitate the cooking process.
- Once the meat is cooked through, open lid and simmer to thicken sauce ~ 3 minutes if needed. Enjoy!
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon juice. Serve with: naan or rice
I am a vegetarian and I loved the sauce
Right from the first pixel that hit my eye to the last taste sensation and the entire experience in between was stellar and set's the standard for all.
Wow, delicious, easy, still licking my fingers
The ingredients of this sauce are simple and healthy but wow do they pack in a lot of flavour and punch! I used the sauce with boneless lamb pieces and added in some lamb bones for flavour because the instructions suggested including bones. This might just be my favourite Seeti dish — so delicious and not too spicy. Still licking my fingers.