Ma's Lamb Curry (halal)
Available in SF Bay Only
This aromatic melt in your mouth lamb dish is seasoned with our mom’s blend of spices. This is a labor intensive dish and usually reserved for weekends or entertaining, but with our starter sauce you can enjoy this any night of the week!
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Ingredients: Lamb, Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk
Package includes: 1) Caramelized Onion Sauce 2) Boneless Domestic Lamb Leg
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add in order, 2/3 cup water, lamb and then sauce. [Note: 1 1/4 cup for family pack]
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 30 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE, stir intermittently for 3-4 minutes to thicken sauce.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Sauté lamb in sauce till golden brown on all sides, approximately 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add water, bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered on low heat, for approximately 40 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Once lamb is cooked through, simmer uncovered to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions, lemon, cilantro Serve with: rice or naan
Delish, easy, still licking my fingers
The ingredients of this sauce are simple and healthy but wow do they pack in a lot of flavour and punch! I used the sauce with boneless lamb pieces and added in some lamb bones for flavour because the instructions suggested including bones. This might just be my favourite Seeti dish — so delicious and not too spicy. Still licking my fingers.