Yellow Lentils & Squash Stew "Daal Lauki"
Available in SF Bay Only
Ingredients: Opo Squash, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Pigeon Peas, Organic Ghee, Green Chili, Spices & Salt.
Allergens: Dairy (ghee)
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Package includes: 1) Spiced Organic Tomatoes 2) Pigeon Peas 3) Opo Squash
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add 1 & ½ cups water, tomatoes, pigeon peas, and then squash.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 11 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes and then VENT to release the remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and stir. CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Add spiced tomatoes, pigeon peas and squash in a saucepan with 2 1/2 cups water.
- Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook covered for 20 minutes or till lentils and squash are tender. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions, lemon, cilantro
Serve with: naan, rice or on its own
Leftover tip: add hot water prior to heating as all lentils thicken over time
Where have you been?
Total soul food. Wish there was a choice of a larger pack size.
Great Indian Food!
This is great food, very well made, wonderful flavors and easy to cook! I highly recommend!