Keema Aloo Matar Sauce
This classic curry is the quintessential masala sauce. It pairs will with vegetables, seafood, poultry and is super special with ground beef. This sauce will enable you to make a delicious keema aloo matar in a matter of minutes.
Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk (Dairy)
At home you need:
- 8 oz minced meat (beef, lamb, goat or turkey)
- 3.5 oz of potatoes, peeled and cubed into 1" pieces
- 2.5 oz of peas
- Salt, we added sparingly so adjust to tast
Instant Pot Instructions
- Set to SAUTE. Add minced meat and sauce. Stir for 4-5 minutes till ground meat is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¼ cup water, then mix well.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, VENT to release remaining pressure. Enjoy!
- Sauté minced meat in sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes till beef is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¾ cup of hot water, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered 12-15 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- Remove lid and simmer to dry off any visible liquid. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice. Serve with: roti, naan or rice