Spicy Tangy Chickpeas "Pindi Chole"
Available in SF Bay Only
Bring the flavors of Delhi streets into your home. It's healthy yet decadent, spicy yet sweet, nutty yet silky. You can enjoy it as a meal with flatbread or as a snack on its own, we will let you decide!
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Instructions: Organic Chickpeas, Organic Ginger, Avocado Oil, Organic Ghee, Organic Raw Sugar, Spices, Black Tea, Green Chili & Salt
Allergens: Dairy (ghee)
Package includes 1) Gingered Chickpeas 2) Spice Mix (includes a tea bag for smokey flavor and color).
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add 2/3 cup water, chickpeas, and then spice mix.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 5 minutes and then VENT to release the remaining pressure.
- Remove lid, discard the teabag, and mash a handful of chickpeas.
- Set to SAUTE for 4 minutes to dry off any visible water. Enjoy!
- Bring ginger chickpeas, spice mix, and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cook covered for 12 minutes or till chickpeas are very tender.
- Remove lid, discard tea bag, and simmer to dry off any visible water.
- Mash a handful of chickpeas for a creamy texture. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice
Serve with: naan or on its own
Leftover tip: splash with water prior to heating to freshen
Pindi Chole was amazing!
Seeti mealkits are a godsend. I have now tried almost all the vegetarian dishes and each one of them is excellent. Super tasty and healthy. And so easy to prepare. My cooking schedule is highly irregular. And Seeti works perfectly for me. I just keep a bunch of them in my freezer - ready to go whenever I am ready.
Spicy Tangy Chickpeas
This was so easy and so yummy! I can not believe how flavorful it was and loved that I was able to make it fresh for my family. Thank you for making cooking easy for busy moms!