Only for SF Bay
Serves 2-3 - yields 16 oz
Bring the flavors of Delhi streets into your home. It's healthy yet decadent, spicy yet sweet, nutty yet silky. You can enjoy it as a meal with flatbread or as a snack on its own, we will let you decide!
In the Kit 1) Garbanzo beans in an aromatic gingered ghee 2) Signature spice mix
Instructions: Organic Garbanzo Beans, Organic Ginger, Avocado Oil, Organic Ghee, Organic Raw Sugar, Black Tea, Organic Green Chilies, Organic Spices (coriander, cumin, mango powder, pomegranate powder, cardamon, cayenne)& Salt. Contains: Dairy
Instant Pot Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- Add ⅔ cup water, garbanzo beans, then spice mix.
- SEAL and cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 5 minutes and then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid, discard the teabag, and mash a few beans for creamy texture.
- SAUTE for 2-3 minutes to dry off any visible liquid. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- In a lidded pot, bring garbanzo beans, spice mix and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Cook covered on low heat for 12 minutes or till garbanzo beans are very tender.
- Remove lid, discard teabag, and simmer to dry off any visible liquid.
- Mash a handful of garbanzo beans for creamy texture. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice, tamarind chutney
Serve with: poori, kulcha, naan, or on its own
Leftover tip: splash with water prior to heating to freshen
Pindi Chole was amazing!
Seeti mealkits are a godsend. I have now tried almost all the vegetarian dishes and each one of them is excellent. Super tasty and healthy. And so easy to prepare. My cooking schedule is highly irregular. And Seeti works perfectly for me. I just keep a bunch of them in my freezer - ready to go whenever I am ready.
Always consistent and great.
Easy to make and very tasty
Spicy Tangy Chickpeas
Love the flavor of these- interesting and different in a good way! Love these as a vegetarian option for dinner!
Spicy Tangy Chickpeas
This was so easy and so yummy! I can not believe how flavorful it was and loved that I was able to make it fresh for my family. Thank you for making cooking easy for busy moms!