One Pot Mughlai Chicken Pilaf
Available in SF Bay Only
An aromatic chicken and rice dish that will warm your heart and household. We start with our family's recipe of in-house blend of whole spices.
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Mary’s Air-chilled Free Range Chicken, Basmati Rice, Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Lemon, Raisins, Green Chili, Organic Mint, Organic Cilantro, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk & Tree nuts (cashews)
Package includes: 1) Basmati Rice 2) Pilaf Sauce 3) Chicken 4) Pilaf Tenderizer
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add rice, ⅔ cup water ensuring rice is covered by the water.
- Then add in order, sauce, chicken then tenderizer on top.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 18 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, stir to mix all together. Enjoy!
- Sauté chicken in the sauce for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add rice and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tenderizer, stirring to bring it all together, approximately 1 minute.
- Add water and cook per your normal method. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, yogurt
Leftover tip: splash with water prior to heating to freshen rice