Ma's Chicken Curry
Available in SF Bay Only
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, and garam masala.
TIP: Cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Mary’s Air-chilled Free Range Chicken, Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
Package includes 1) Cubed Chicken 2) Caramelized Onion Sauce
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water (1 cup for family), chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE, and stir intermittently for 3 or more minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Defrost chicken, if frozen.
- Sauté chicken for 2 to 3 minutes in sauce till light golden.
- Add 1 cup hot water (2 cups for family), bring to boil, and then reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered for 5-8 minutes till chicken is cooked through.
- Open lid, simmer for ~3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice. Serve with: rice, roti, or naan.
Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
The ma’s chicken curry Is tasty and so easy to cook