Ma's Chicken Curry
Only for SF Bay
Serves 2 to 3: Includes 1 lb of chicken - yields 24 oz
Serves 4 to 6: Includes 2 lbs of chicken - yields 44 oz
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, and garam masala.
In the Kit 1) Boneless Chicken 2) Classic Curry Sauce
Ingredients: Boneless Chicken Thighs, Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Salt, Organic Cayenne, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric, Organic Coriander, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves. Allergens: Dairy
Instant Pot Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- Add ⅓ cup water (½ cup for family), chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then VENT.
- Stir all together to incorporate well. SAUTE for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (defrost chicken before use)
- Sauté chicken in sauce for 2-4 minutes until lightly golden on all sides.
- Add 1 cup hot water (2 cups for family) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice. Serve with: rice, roti, or naan.
The ma’s chicken curry Is tasty and so easy to cook