Ma's Chicken Curry
Only for SF Bay
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, and garam masala.
TIP: Cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Antibiotic free Halal Chicken, Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
Package includes 1) Cubed Chicken 2) Caramelized Onion Sauce
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water (1 cup for family), chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid, set to SAUTE, and stir intermittently for 3 or more minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Defrost chicken, if frozen.
- Sauté chicken for 2 to 3 minutes in sauce till lightly golden.
- Add 1 cup hot water (2 cups for family), bring to boil, and then reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered for 5-8 minutes till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove lid, simmer for ~3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice. Serve with: rice, roti, or naan.
The ma’s chicken curry Is tasty and so easy to cook