Yields 2.25 cups
Chickpeas in a tangy tomato sauce. Eat it like we do, with sliced onions and avocados with a splash of lemon juice. Or for a more hearty meal, enjoy it with rice or a flatbread.
Ingredients: Organic Chickpeas, Organic Tomatoes, Onions, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Spices & Salt
Instructions: Package Includes 1) Organic Chickpeas 2) Spiced Legume Sauce TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Add sauce, chickpeas and 1 3/4 cup of water.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 5 minutes and then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and mash a handful of beans to thicken sauce.
- CANCEL to turn off, Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: onions slices, lemon wedge, cilantro Serve with: Rice or Indian Flatbread Leftover Reheating Tips: As beans thicken over time, splash a bit of water to help freshen
History: Channa masala is a wildly popular dish in the sub-continent. Served at lunches and wedding parties, its a favorite for vegetarians and meat eaters alike.