Better Butter Chicken Sauce
This is our most popular sauce, creamy and silken in texture, yet robust in flavor. Ours is "better" for you as we use less than half the fat of other popular recipes.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Sauce Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Onions, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices, Organic Raw Sugar & Salt Allergens: Milk
At home you need:
1) 24 oz of diced boneless, skinless chicken thighs AND 2) 3 oz of heavy whipping cream (or more to taste) PLUS for stove top cooking only 3) 2 tbsp ghee/butter
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add in order, 1/2 cup water, chicken, then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE and stir intermittently for 3 or more minutes to thicken sauce.
- Add cream and stir till heated for 2 minutes.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Sauté chicken in ghee / butter till cooked through.
- Add sauce, cream and water.
- Cook till hot and sauce is thickened to desired consistency. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan or pasta
Very easy to make in a pressure cooker, delicious, highly recommend
Really good butter chicken sauce!!
This sauce is SOOO good!! I’ve had the meal kit and decided to venture out and buy the sauce and then add my protein. I decided on organic chicken breast. Sometimes chicken breast can be tough and dry tasting, but not with this sauce! I cut the chicken in bite size pieces and cooked it through before putting the sauce in. I added water and cooked through. I then added organic heavy cream in the end. Wow!! It was amazing!! My entire family of five enjoyed it! And two of them tend to be picky eaters. I’m so happy to find a dish that the entire family can enjoy together! I’ll definitely be ordering more of this sauce again! And you can keep it in the freezer til you’re ready to cook!
Delicious and So Simple
My family and I were delighted by our first Seeti experience. It was super easy to make this chicken curry and very tasty. What I loved about it was that I turned on my InstantPot, added the ingredients, and then walked away. I loved how simple it was and definitely will look forward to another Seeti meal!