Better Butter Chicken Sauce
BYOB: Bring your own protein
This is our most popular sauce, creamy and silken in texture, yet robust in flavor. Ours is "better" for you as we use less than half the fat of other popular recipes.
Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cream, Organic Onions, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Organic Coriander, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Cumin, Salt, Organic Paprika, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cayenne, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Clove, Organic Cinnamon. Allergens: Dairy
At home you need:
- 1 lb cubed boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream / coconut milk / greek yogurt
- 1 - 2 tbsp butter (for stovetop cooking only)
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ⅓ cup water, chicken, and then sauce. Do not stir!
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Add cream and stir on SAUTE 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Sauté chicken in butter for 2 - 3 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add sauce and 1 cup of hot water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, then simmer for 2 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Add cream and simmer for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, cilantro Serve with: naan, roti, or rice
Delicious and easy to prepare. I am not Indian so these recipes are hard to make. This was delicious and super healthy tasting.
It is really really good. Can’t believe that all I need to do is add the chicken and I have bitten chicken ready! I didn’t have heavy cream, so I added butter instead and it still tasted yummy!
Very easy to make in a pressure cooker, delicious, highly recommend
Really good butter chicken sauce!!
This sauce is SOOO good!! I’ve had the meal kit and decided to venture out and buy the sauce and then add my protein. I decided on organic chicken breast. Sometimes chicken breast can be tough and dry tasting, but not with this sauce! I cut the chicken in bite size pieces and cooked it through before putting the sauce in. I added water and cooked through. I then added organic heavy cream in the end. Wow!! It was amazing!! My entire family of five enjoyed it! And two of them tend to be picky eaters. I’m so happy to find a dish that the entire family can enjoy together! I’ll definitely be ordering more of this sauce again! And you can keep it in the freezer til you’re ready to cook!
Delicious and So Simple
My family and I were delighted by our first Seeti experience. It was super easy to make this chicken curry and very tasty. What I loved about it was that I turned on my InstantPot, added the ingredients, and then walked away. I loved how simple it was and definitely will look forward to another Seeti meal!