Better Butter Chicken
Yields 2.5 Cups
This Keto friendly heavenly, creamy boneless chicken dish is silken in texture yet robust in flavor. Ours is "better" for you as we use less half the fat of other popular recipes.
Ingredients: Mary's Air Chilled Free Range Chicken, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cream, Onions, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices, Organic Raw Sugar & Salt
Instructions: Package includes: 1) Makhni Sauce 2) Chicken 3) Cream TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Add chicken, sauce and ⅓ cup water.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 9 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, separate chicken pieces with a spatula.
- Set to SAUTE mode, and stir intermittently for 4 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Add Cream and stir till dissolved.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: raw onions Serve with: Indian flatbread or pasta
History: Butter chicken originated in the 1950s in Moti Mahal, a restaurant in Delhi that was well known for it's tandoori dishes. A tandoor is a circular clay oven, and can be found in any Indian restaurant worth its salt.