Aloo Matar Keema
Available in SF Bay Only
Ground beef with potatoes and peas, a marriage made in heaven. Aloo Matar keema is a favorite dish in all Pakistani households and delicious with roti or rice. Now you can have it ready in a matter of minutes.
Note: This dish requires you to defrost the ground beef in the fridge overnight before cooking.
The kit has 1) Potatoes and Peas 2) Ground Beef 3) Caramelized Onion Sauce
Instant Pot Instructions
- Set IP to SAUTE. Add ground meat and sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes till meat is no longer pink.
- Add peas, potatoes, and ¼ cup water and mix well.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, VENT to release remaining pressure. Enjoy!
- Sauté ground meat in sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes till meat is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes and peas.
- Add ¾ cup of hot water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook till potatoes are tender, approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Open the lid and simmer to dry off any visible water. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, lemon juice, onions
Serve with: naan or rice