Keema Aloo Matar
Only for SF Bay
Serves 2-3 - yields 18 oz
Ground beef with potatoes and peas, a marriage made in heaven. Aloo Keema Matar is a favorite dish in all Indian & Pakistani households. You can have it ready in a matter of minutes.
In the Kit: 1) grass fed ground beef 2) potatoes and peas 3) classic curry sauce
Ingredients: Niman Ranch Ground Angus Beef, Organic Potatoes, Organic Peas, Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk
Instant Pot Instructions (defrost beef before use)
- Set to SAUTE. Add ground beef and sauce. Stir for 4-5 minutes till beef is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¼ cup water, then mix well.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, VENT to release remaining pressure. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (defrost beef before use)
- Sauté ground beef in sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes till beef is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¾ cup of hot water, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered 12-15 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- Remove lid and simmer to dry off any visible liquid. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions. Serve with: roti, naan or rice