Keema Aloo Matar
Only for SF Bay
Serves 2-3 - yields 18 oz
Ground beef with potatoes and peas, a marriage made in heaven. Aloo Keema Matar is a favorite dish in all Indian & Pakistani households. You can have it ready in a matter of minutes.
In the Kit: 1) Grass Fed Ground Beef 2) Potatoes and Peas 3) Classic Curry Sauce
Ingredients: Niman Ranch Ground Angus Beef, Organic Potatoes, Organic Peas, Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Salt, Organic Cayenne, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric, Organic Coriander, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves. Allergens: Dairy
Instant Pot Instructions (defrost beef before use)
- Set to SAUTE. Add ground beef and sauce. Stir for 4-5 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¼ cup water, then mix well.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- VENT and stir. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (defrost beef before use)
- Sauté ground beef in sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¾ cup of hot water, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered 12-15 minutes till potatoes are tender.
- Remove lid and simmer to dry off any visible liquid. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions. Serve with: roti, naan, or rice