Railway Station Potatoes
Yields 3 cups
Who doesn’t like potatoes? Growing up in India, train travel was much more commonplace than air travel. The best part of the travel was waiting for a big station to come, where vendors would come flocking to sell fresh hot aloo poori (potato curry with fried bread) and masala chai. Heaven! These potatoes will transport you to those days.
Ingredients: Organic Yukon Potatoes, Organic Tomatoes, GrassFedGhee, Green Chili, Spices & Salt
Instructions: Package Includes: 1) Organic Gold Potatoes 2) Spiced Organic Tomatoes. TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Stack potatoes, then sauce on top. Add ¾ cup water.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 7 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 5 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and mash a with the back of a spoon to thicken sauce
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: cilantro, onions slices, lemon wedge, yoghurt Serve with: Indian Flatbread