Palak Paneer Sauce
Our favorite vegetarian sauce. Made with caramelized onions and seasoned with our in house spice blend. Ours is made without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Ghee, Organic Fenugreek, Organic Coriander, Salt, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric, Organic Cayenne, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Cardamom, Organic Clove, Organic Cinnamon. Allergens: Dairy
At home, you need:
- 10 oz of chopped blanched/frozen spinach
- 6 oz of cubed paneer
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water, spinach, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and add paneer.
- SAUTE for 3 minute until paneer is just warm and soft. Overcooked paneer will become tough. Enjoy!
- Bring sauce, spinach, and 1 cup water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook for ~5 minutes, stirring intermittently, to dry off any visible liquid.
- Add paneer and cook for 2 minutes till just warm and soft. Overcooking will make the paneer hard. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan, roti, or rice
It's all about the sauce!
Love this sauce! Although we didn't have the cheese, we added vegetables instead and the combination of the sauce and the veggies turned out amazing! So much flavor coming through because of the sauce. Thank you Seeti for making dinner preparations so easy! My entire family enjoyed it!