Ma's Lamb Curry Sauce
This aromatic melt in your mouth curry sauce is seasoned with our mom's blend of spices.
Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Salt, Organic Cayenne, Organic Cumin, Organic Turmeric, Organic Coriander, Organic Peppercorn, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves. Allergens: Dairy
At home, you need:
- 16 to 20 oz of cubed boneless meat (lamb, mutton or beef) OR 20 - 24 oz of bone-in stew meat
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water, lamb, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook at HIGH PRESSURE for 40 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes then VENT.
- Set to SAUTE and stir for 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Sauté meat in sauce for 5-8 minutes till golden brown. When needed, add 1-2 tablespoons water to prevent the sauce from sticking to the pan (deglaze).
- Add just enough hot water to cover the lamb. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cook covered for 40+ minutes. Stir intermittently and add water as needed till lamb is tender.
- Remove lid, simmer to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon juice. Serve with: naan or rice
I am a vegetarian and I loved the sauce
Right from the first pixel that hit my eye to the last taste sensation and the entire experience in between was stellar and set's the standard for all.
Wow, delicious, easy, still licking my fingers
The ingredients of this sauce are simple and healthy but wow do they pack in a lot of flavour and punch! I used the sauce with boneless lamb pieces and added in some lamb bones for flavour because the instructions suggested including bones. This might just be my favourite Seeti dish — so delicious and not too spicy. Still licking my fingers.