Better Butter Chicken Sauce
This is our most popular sauce, creamy and silken in texture, yet robust in flavor. Ours is "better" for you as we use less than half the fat of other popular recipes.
TIP: Cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Organic Onions, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices, Organic Raw Sugar & Salt Allergens:Dairy (Butter)
At home you need:
- 12 to 18 oz cubed boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 to 6 oz heavy whipping cream/coconut milk /greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter (for stovetop cooking only)
- Salt, we added sparingly, adjust to taste
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add in order, ½ cup water, chicken, and then sauce. Do not stir!
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, add cream (or substitute), set to SAUTE, and stir intermittently for 3 or more minutes to mix and thicken the sauce. Enjoy!
- Sauté chicken in butter for 2 - 3 minutes till lightly golden.
- Add sauce and 1 cup of hot water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and cook covered for 5 to 8 minutes till chicken is cooked through.
- Open lid, add cream (or substitute).
- Simmer uncovered for ~ 3 minutes to thicken the sauce. Enjoy!
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan or rice
Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Delicious and easy to prepare. I am not Indian so these recipes are hard to make. This was delicious and super healthy tasting.
It is really really good. Can’t believe that all I need to do is add the chicken and I have bitten chicken ready! I didn’t have heavy cream, so I added butter instead and it still tasted yummy!
Very easy to make in a pressure cooker, delicious, highly recommend
Really good butter chicken sauce!!
This sauce is SOOO good!! I’ve had the meal kit and decided to venture out and buy the sauce and then add my protein. I decided on organic chicken breast. Sometimes chicken breast can be tough and dry tasting, but not with this sauce! I cut the chicken in bite size pieces and cooked it through before putting the sauce in. I added water and cooked through. I then added organic heavy cream in the end. Wow!! It was amazing!! My entire family of five enjoyed it! And two of them tend to be picky eaters. I’m so happy to find a dish that the entire family can enjoy together! I’ll definitely be ordering more of this sauce again! And you can keep it in the freezer til you’re ready to cook!
Delicious and So Simple
My family and I were delighted by our first Seeti experience. It was super easy to make this chicken curry and very tasty. What I loved about it was that I turned on my InstantPot, added the ingredients, and then walked away. I loved how simple it was and definitely will look forward to another Seeti meal!