Better Butter Chicken
Makes 3 cups - 24 oz
Only for SF Bay
This heavenly boneless chicken dish is creamy and silken in texture yet robust in flavor. Ours is "better" for you as we use less than half the fat of other popular recipes.
Ingredients: 100% Vegetarian-Fed Halal Chicken, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cream, Organic Onions, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices, Organic Raw Sugar & Salt. Allergens: Milk
In the Kit 1) 1 lb antibiotic-free boneless chicken 2) cream 3) butter tikka masala sauce TIP: cut packets on three sides for easy transfer
Instant Pot Instructions (for frozen or thawed)
- Add ⅓ cup water (½ for family), chicken, and then sauce. Do not stir!
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid, add cream, set to SAUTE, and stir intermittently for 2-3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (Defrost before cooking)
At home you need: 1 tbsp Butter
- Defrost chicken.
- Sauté chicken in butter for 2-3 minutes or till lightly golden.
- Add 1 cup (1 & ½ cup for family) hot water and sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, then simmer 2 minutes till chicken is cooked through.
- Remove lid, add cream, simmer for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions Serve with: rice, roti, or naan
Delicious, fragrant, easy!
We made Seeti's "better butter chicken" -- it was easy and delicious. The homemade sauce is fragrant and flavorful. We doubled the chicken by adding organic chicken from our freezer so we're excited that we even have leftovers! Can't wait to try their other dishes and sauces.
Good taste but surprised at the significant price increase
We really enjoy the butter chicken dish from Seeti. It is tasty, fresh and high quality. However, this time I was surprised at the cost of the dish. Seeti increased the price for the same quantity by a large amount. Not sure why that was the case. Now it is making me wonder if it is worth it.
Hmm. We haven't changed the price. I checked your orders and you were charged the same price for the two butter chicken dishes you ordered.
Better Butter Chicken
Easy to assemble and cook. Made it in pot on stove. Color, taste all good. Only negative was ‘heeng’ taste and smell which I am not used to. Also, prefer a lower sodium diet.
It really is better best butter chicken
This is a easy and delicious dish. Leaves me wanting more. Fresh, healthy and tasty. Perfect for keto dieters.
Best Butter Chicken Ever!
I purchased Seeti's Better Chicken Sauce and followed the simple instructions to make butter chicken in my pressure cooker. The results were fabulous! Exploding with flavor, healthy and delicious!