Aloo Matar Keema
Available in SF Bay Only
Ground beef with potatoes and peas, a marriage made in heaven. Aloo Matar keema is a favorite dish in all Pakistani households and delicious with roti or rice. Now you can have it ready in a matter of minutes.
Note: This dish requires you to defrost the ground beef in the fridge overnight before cooking.
The kit has 1) Potatoes and Peas 2) Ground Beef 3) Caramelized Onion Sauce
Ingredients: Niman Ranch Grass Fed Beef, Organic Potatoes, Organic Peas, Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt.
Instant Pot Instructions
- Set IP to SAUTE. Add ground meat and sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes till meat is no longer pink.
- Add peas, potatoes, and ¼ cup water and mix well.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, VENT to release remaining pressure. Enjoy!
- Sauté ground meat in sauce, stir continuously for 4-5 minutes till meat is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes and peas.
- Add 3/4 cup of hot water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Cook till potatoes are tender, approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Open the lid and simmer to dry off any visible water. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, lemon juice, onions
Serve with: naan or rice