Ma's Chicken Curry Sauce
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, and garam masala.
Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices (Cayenne, Turmeric, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Cloves) & Salt.
At home you need:
- 16-20 oz boneless OR 24 oz bone-in skinless chicken thighs (cut into small pieces)
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ½ cup water, chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and mix well. SAUTE for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- In a heavy bottom pot, sauté chicken in sauce for 8 minutes until lightly golden on all sides.
- Add 1 cup hot water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon juice
Serve with: naan or rice
Very delicious and easy to prepare
This sauce goes with every meal!
Another great sauce! I used organic chicken breast versus thighs to this sauce. Sometimes chicken breast can be tough and dry tasting, but the sauce really made it flavorful! I cut the chicken in bite size pieces and sautéed with a small amount of oil. I then added water and sauce and cooked to the consistency I like. It was amazing!! My entire family enjoyed it!