Keema Aloo Matar Sauce
This classic curry is the quintessential masala sauce. It pairs will with vegetables, seafood, poultry and is super special with ground beef. This sauce will enable you to make a delicious keema aloo matar in a matter of minutes.
Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices (Cayenne, Turmeric, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Cloves) & Salt.
At home you need:
- 7-8 oz ground meat (beef, lamb, goat or turkey)
- 3.5 oz of potatoes, peeled and cubed into ¾" cubes
- 2.5 oz of peas
Instant Pot Instructions
- Set to SAUTE. Add ground beef and sauce. Stir for 4-5 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
- Add potatoes, peas, and ¼ cup water, then mix well.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- VENT and stir. Enjoy!
- In a heavy bottom pot, sauté potatoes and peas in sauce for 10 minutes, stir and add 1-4 tbsp water, as need to prevent sticking.
- Add ground beef and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add ¾ cup of hot water, then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and sauté for another 12-15 minutes until potatoes are tender. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste. This is a dry, not saucy dish.
Garnish with: cilantro, onions. Serve with: roti, naan, or rice