Yields 2.5 cups
Our favorite vegetarian and Keto friendly dish. This consists of paneer (farmer’s cheese) in a spinach sauce that is seasoned with caramelized onions. Ours is made without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
Ingredients: Organic Spinach, Paneer, Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, GrassFed Ghee, Spices & Salt
Instructions: Package includes: 1) Spinach Sauce 2) Organic Spinach 3) Paneer. TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Add spinach, sauce and ½ cup water.
- Leave paneer out to thaw while spinach is cooking.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and add paneer
- Set to SAUTE mode, and stir intermittently for 3-4 minutes till paneer is soft and heated through.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: onions slices Serve with: Indian Flatbread Leftover Reheating Tips: Paneer gets hard when reheated so be mindful