One Pot Mughlai Chicken Pilaf
Yields 4 cups
An aromatic chicken and rice dish that will warm your heart and household. We start with our family's recipe of in-house blend of whole spices.
Ingredients: Mary’s Air-chilled Free Range Chicken,BasmatiRice, Onions, Organic Yogurt, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Organic Lemon, Raisins, GreenChili, Organic Mint, Organic Cilantro, Spices & Salt
Instructions: Package includes: 1) Basmati Rice 2) Spiced Caramelized Onions with Nuts 3) Marinated Chicken. TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Add Rice with 1 ½ + ⅛ cup water ensuring rice is submerged under the water.
- Add sauce and chicken on top
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 9 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and stir well so chicken and rice and evenly mixed.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: onions slices, yogurt Leftover Reheating Tips: Splashing a bit of water will help freshen the rice
History: This is the holy grail of pilafs. Its on the menu for Sunday lunches in a majority of Pakistani households, and a favorite with kids and adults alike.