Ma's Chicken Curry
Only for SF Bay
yields 24 oz
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic and garam masala.
In the Kit 1) Boneless Chicken 2) Classic Curry Sauce
Ingredients: Boneless Chicken Thighs, Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Organic Spices (Cayenne, Turmeric, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Cloves) & Salt.
Instant Pot Instructions (use frozen or defrosted)
- Add ½ cup water, chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and mix well. SAUTE for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Stovetop Instructions (use defrosted)
- In a heavy bottom pot, sauté chicken in sauce for 8 minutes until lightly golden on all sides.
- Add 1 cup hot water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice.
Serve with: rice, roti, or naan.
The ma’s chicken curry Is tasty and so easy to cook