One-Pot Vegetable Pilaf
Available in SF Bay Only
An intensely flavorful rice dish, infused with our in-house blend of whole spices. With paneer and our favorite veggies, (cauliflower, peas and potatoes) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Basmati Rice, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Peas, Organic Gold Potatoes, Paneer, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Spices, Raisins & Salt Allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts (cashews)
Package includes: 1) Basmati Rice. 2) Veg Pilaf Sauce with Nuts 3) Paneer & Organic Vegetable Medley
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add sauce, rice and 1 ½ +⅛ cup water, ensuring rice is submerged under the water.
- Add in the paneer & vegetables medley and turn once to coat on both sides.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and stir well so vegetables and rice and evenly mixed.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Heat sauce and vegetables-paneer mix, stirring intermittently.
- Add rice and cook per your normal method. We use a 2:1 ratio of water to rice, boil the water, then cook covered on low heat till done. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions, yogurt
Leftover tip: prior to heating, splash a bit of water to freshen the rice
Delicious instapot food delivered to home for reasonable price! 5-Star experience
I ordered the Pot Vegetable Pilaf. You can't go too wrong with an Instapot dish but Seeti has certainly made it idiot-proof by putting step by step instructions on the packaging. It took 15 minutes from start to end to put a delicious meal in front of my family. Loved it!