One-Pot Vegetable Pilaf
Available in SF Bay Only
An intensely flavorful rice dish, infused with our in-house blend of whole spices. With garbanzo beans and our favorite veggies, (cauliflower, peas, carrots, corn) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Basmati Rice, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cauliflower, Organic Peas, Organic Carrots, Organic Corn, Organic Garbanzo, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Spices, Raisins & Salt
Allergens: Milk, Tree Nuts (cashews)
Package includes: 1) Basmati Rice. 2) Veg Pilaf Sauce with Nuts 3) Organic Vegetable Medley
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add sauce, rice and 3/4 cup water, for even cooking, ensure rice is submerged under the water.
- Add in vegetable medley on top.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- CANCEL to turn off. Mix well and Enjoy!
- Add vegetables, rice, sauce and 1 1/4 cup water in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook till water is absorbed ~ 16 to 18 minutes.
- Take off the gas and rest for 5 minutes covered.
- Fluff with fork and serve.
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions, pickels Serve with: Greek yogurt
Leftover tip: prior to heating, splash a bit of water to freshen the rice
Delicious instapot food delivered to home for reasonable price! 5-Star experience
I ordered the Pot Vegetable Pilaf. You can't go too wrong with an Instapot dish but Seeti has certainly made it idiot-proof by putting step by step instructions on the packaging. It took 15 minutes from start to end to put a delicious meal in front of my family. Loved it!