Spinach Palak Paneer Sauce
Our favorite vegetarian sauce. Made with caramelized onions and seasoned with our in house spice blend. Ours is made without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
Sauce Ingredients: Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Grass Fed Ghee, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (ghee)
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
At home you need: 9 oz of chopped frozen spinach AND 4 to 6 oz of cubed paneer
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add in order ½ cup water, chopped spinach, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and add paneer.
- Set to SAUTE and stir intermittently for 3 mins till paneer is soft.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Heat sauce in pan till hot.
- Add spinach, sauté and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup water, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer to thicken to desired consistency.
- Add paneer and heat till warm and just soft. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan
Leftover tip: paneer gets hard when overcooked, so heat minimally.
It's all about the sauce!
Love this sauce! Although we didn't have the cheese, we added vegetables instead and the combination of the sauce and the veggies turned out amazing! So much flavor coming through because of the sauce. Thank you Seeti for making dinner preparations so easy! My entire family enjoyed it!