One Pot Quinoa & Split Mung
India's most popular one-pot comfort meal. We traded rice for quinoa and we promise, you won’t miss it. The texture is similar to soupy oatmeal with the creaminess of risotto. Since we traded the rice for quinoa, it is 100% guilt free. At only 290 calories per serving, enjoy it for lunch, dinner and even breakfast, we do!
TIP: Cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Organic Split Mung, Organic Quinoa, Avocado Oil, Organic Ghee, Spices & Salt Allergens: Dairy (ghee)
Package includes: 1) spiced quinoa and split mung
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add in order, 4 cups water and quinoa mung
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes and then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, stir to mix well.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Add quinoa-mung and 5 cups of water to a pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook covered on low for 35 minutes or more till soft. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions, yogurt, papadum, pickle
Leftover tip: Prior to heating, splash with a bit of hot water as all legumes thicken over time.
Heaven in a bowl
When I ordered it I was not sure what to expect - it seemed like a khicdi with quinoa instead of rice - how good it could be. But it has amazed me. I really truly enjoy having it as lunch or dinner (or both) - and I am told it is healthy also - I really do not care. This truly is my favorite all time dish. Thank you guys.
Healthy and Tasty
This is my favorite dish from Seethi. The spices are subtle and with the flovour of this lentil makes for a satisfying meal.