Only for SF Bay
Shahi Paneer is yet another one of our favorite vegetarian dishes. Usually a very decadent dish, ours can be enjoyed guilt-free because we use half the fat than most popular recipes.
Ingredients: Paneer, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Cream, Organic Onions, Organic Butter, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices, Organic Raw Sugar, & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
TIP: Cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Each Package includes: 1) Makhani Sauce 2) Paneer 3) Cream
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add in order, ¾ cup water, and then sauce. Do not stir!
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes.
Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release pressure.
- Remove lid, set to SAUTE. Add cream and stir intermittently for 3 minutes to thicken sauce.
- Add paneer, cook till just soft~ 2-3 minutes. Overcooking will result in paneer becoming hard. Enjoy!
- Bring sauce with 1 cup of water to boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Add cream and simmer to thicken sauce ~ 3 minutes.
- Add paneer, cook till just soft about 2 minutes. Overcooking will result in paneer becoming hard. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: onions Serve with: naan or rice
The food was promptly delivered and the taste was on point. It saves a ton of time in grocery shopping, and prepping the food. Sourcing the right ingredients and putting them together is so time consuming. This is a fantastic resource. I am definitely buying more...