Spinach "Palak" Paneer
Available in SF Bay Only
Our favorite vegetarian dish, perfect for everyday or special enough for entertaining. This consists of paneer (farmer’s cheese) in a spinach sauce that is seasoned with caramelized onions. We make ours without cream so you can enjoy it guilt-free.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Ingredients: Organic Spinach, Paneer, Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, GrassFed Ghee, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk
Package includes: 1) Spinach Sauce 2) Spinach 3)Paneer.
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add spinach, sauce and ½ cup water.
- Leave paneer out to thaw while spinach is cooking.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and add paneer
- Set to SAUTE, stir intermittently for 3-4 minutes till paneer is soft and hot.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Heat sauce in pan till hot.
- Add spinach, sauté and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup water, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer to thicken to desired consistency.
- Add paneer and heat till warm and just soft, approximately 2 minutes. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish Tips: onions Serve with: naan
Leftover tip: paneer gets hard when overcooked, so heat minimally
Yummy and Easy
Love the ease of making meal kits with Seeti. And everything tastes fresh and healthy homemade. Its good as is or you can eat with roti or rice.
This is one of my favorite dishes when we go out to eat and this did not disappoint. Loved using fresh spinach and my kids ate it too! And super easy to make as well which is never the case with Pakistani food!