One Pot Vegetable Pilaf Sauce
This sauce is infused with our in-house blend of whole spices and makes an intensely flavorful rice dish. If you add paneer and your favorite veggies, (we suggest cauliflower, peas and potatoes) it's a nutritionally complete one-pot meal.
TIP: cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Sauce Ingredients: Organic Tomatoes, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Spices, Raisins & Salt. Allergens: Tree Nuts (cashews)
At home you need:
- 8 oz of mix of bite sized vegetable (e.g peas, cauliflower, carrots, beans)
- 2 oz of paneer or canned garbanzo beans
- 3/4 cup basmati rice rinsed and drained
- salt, we added sparingly, adjust to taste
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add sauce, rice, and 3/4 cups water, ensuring rice is submerged in the water.
- Add in vegetables and paneer/beans mix.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and stir so everything is evenly mixed.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Add vegetables, paneer/beans, rice, sauce and 1 1/4 cup in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook till water is absorbed ~ 16 to 18 minutes.
- Take off the gas and rest for 5 minutes covered.
- Fluff with fork and serve.
Garnish with: onions, Serve with: Greek yogurt
Leftover tip: prior to heating, splash a bit of water to freshen the rice.