Ma's Mutton Curry Sauce
This aromatic melt in your mouth curry sauce is seasoned with our mom's blend of spices.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer.
Sauce Ingredients: Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk
At home you need: 32 oz of bone-in mutton
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add in order, 1 cup water, mutton and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 45 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE and stir intermittently for 4 or more minutes to thicken sauce.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Sauté mutton in sauce till golden brown on all sides, approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add water, bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered for approximately 75 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Once mutton is cooked through, simmer uncovered to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions, cilantro Serve with: rice or naan
Wow, delicious, easy, still licking my fingers
The ingredients of this sauce are simple and healthy but wow do they pack in a lot of flavour and punch! I used the sauce with boneless lamb pieces and added in some lamb bones for flavour because the instructions suggested including bones. This might just be my favourite Seeti dish — so delicious and not too spicy. Still licking my fingers.