Ma's Chicken Curry Sauce
This a mildly spiced sauce that has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander and garam masala. Ours is homey and comforting.
Ingredients: Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk (Dairy)
At home you need:
- 16 oz boneless OR 24 oz bone-in skinless chicken thighs (cut into small pieces)
- Salt, we added sparingly so adjust to taste
Instant Pot Instructions
- Add ⅓ cup water, chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid. Set to SAUTE and stir for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Sauté chicken in sauce for 2-4 minutes till light golden.
- Add 1 cup of hot water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Garnish with: onions, cilantro, lemon juice Serve with: naan or rice
This sauce goes with every meal!
Another great sauce! I used organic chicken breast versus thighs to this sauce. Sometimes chicken breast can be tough and dry tasting, but the sauce really made it flavorful! I cut the chicken in bite size pieces and sautéed with a small amount of oil. I then added water and sauce and cooked to the consistency I like. It was amazing!! My entire family enjoyed it!