One Pot Mughlai Chicken Pilaf
Available in SF Bay Only
An aromatic chicken and rice dish that will warm your heart and household. We start with our family's recipe of in-house blend of whole spices.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Mary’s Air-chilled Free Range Chicken, Basmati Rice, Onions, Organic Yogurt, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Avocado Oil, Organic Cashews, Lemon, Raisins, Green Chili, Organic Mint, Organic Cilantro, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk & Tree nuts (cashews)
Package includes: 1) Basmati Rice 2) Pilaf Sauce 3) Chicken 4) Pilaf Tenderizer
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add rice and 2/3 cup water ensuring rice is submerged in the water.
- Then add in order, sauce, chicken then tenderizer on top.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 18 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid , stir to mix all together.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
Sauté chicken in sauce for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add rice and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tenderizer, stirring to bring it all together, approximately 1 minute.
- Add water and cook per your normal method. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions slices, yogurt
Leftover tips: splash with water prior to heating to freshen rice