Ma's Chicken Curry
Only for SF Bay
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, and garam masala.
Ingredients: Antibiotic free Halal Chicken, Organic Onions, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Ginger, Organic Garlic, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Dairy (Milk)
In the Kit 1) Boneless Chicken 2) Classic Curry Sauce
TIP: Cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Instant Pot Instructions
- Use frozen or defrosted.
- Add ⅓ cup water (½ cup for family), chicken, and then sauce.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Remove lid, and stir all together to incorporate well. SAUTE for 3 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
- Defrost chicken.
- Sauté chicken in sauce for 2-4 minutes till lightly golden on all sides.
- Add 1 cup hot water (2 cups for family), bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is low, adjust to taste
Garnish with: cilantro, onions, lemon juice. Serve with: rice, roti, or naan.
The ma’s chicken curry Is tasty and so easy to cook