Ma's Chicken Curry
Available in SF Bay Only
Our homey and comforting boneless chicken curry is mildly spiced and has delicate aromas of onions, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander and garam masala.
TIP: keep frozen & cut packet on three sides for easy transfer
Ingredients: Mary’s Air-chilled Free Range Chicken, Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Yogurt, Avocado Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Spices & Salt. Allergens: Milk
Package includes: 1) Chicken 2) Caramelized Onion Sauce
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add in order, 1/2 cup water, chicken, and then sauce. [Note: 3/4 cup for family pack.]
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 15 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid, set to SAUTE and stir intermittently for 4 or more minutes to thicken sauce.
- CANCEL to turn off. Enjoy!
- Sauté chicken in sauce till light to golden brown on all sides, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add water, bring to boil and then reduce heat to low.
- Cook chicken covered till it is cooked through.
- Open lid, simmer uncovered to thicken sauce. Enjoy!
Note: Salt is kept low, add to taste
Garnish with: onions, lemon, cilantro Serve with: rice or naan
The ma’s chicken curry Is tasty and so easy to cook