Yields 2.5 cups
Peas and Paneer (Matar Paneer) is a delicious North Indian vegetarian dish, made of paneer and peas, cooked in a tangy tomato sauce.
Package includes: 1) Spiced Organic Tomatoes 2) Organic Peas 3) Paneer
PRO TIP: Cutting the packet on two/three sides will make it easier to move its contents to the IP.
- In the Instant Pot, add tomatoes first. Then stack peas, paneer and 3/4 cups water. Keep contents flat and covered in water as much as possible.
- Lock lid, set valve to SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 4 minutes.
- Once done, set valve to VENT to release pressure immediately.
- Open lid and press CANCEL to turn off.
- If the paneer is stuck together separate the pieces with a spatula and give it a good stir.
- This dish is best when served immediately. Paneer gets hard when reheated/overcooked.
- Classic accompaniments are raw onions and serrano peppers.
- Best served with an Indian flatbread.