Matar paneer is a delicious North Indian vegetarian dish, made of paneer and peas, cooked in a tangy tomato sauce.
Total Time to Table ~ 15 minute
Kit includes: i) sauce ii) peas iii) paneer
- Add sauce, peas with ⅔ cup water into the Instant Pot and stir.
- Lock lid, set valve to seal and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes
- Once done, let rest for 3 minutes and set valve to vent to release pressure.
- Open lid and press cancel to turn off.
- Set to saute mode, and add paneer, stir for another 1-2 minutes till paneer is heated and silken.
- Paneer becomes hard if overcooked. Put it in when ready to eat.
- Optional garnish suggestions: raw onions laced with lemon juice, serrano pepper
- Best served with an Indian flatbread such as roti or naan