Yellow Lentils & Squash Stew
Yields 3 cups
Ingredients: Squash, Organic Tomatoes, OrganicYellowLentils, GrassFedGhee , GreenChili, Spices & Salt
Instructions: Package Includes 1) Spiced Organic Tomatoes 2) Organic Yellow Lentils "Toor Daal" 3) Opo Squash "Lauki" TIP: Cutting packet on two/three sides will facilitate moving it's contents into the IP
- Add spiced tomatoes, lentils and 1½ cups water.
- Add in the squash and turn once to coat on both sides.
- SEAL and cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 11 minutes.
- Once done, let rest for 10 minutes, then VENT to release remaining pressure.
- Open lid and give it a good stir, CANCEL to turn off & Enjoy!
Garnish Tips: cilantro, onions slices, lemon wedge Serve with: rice or Indian flatbread Leftover Reheating Tips: As legumes thicken over time, add boiling water to desired consistency.